Is Universal Human Rights worth fighting for?
It is difficult to believe that at the beginning of the 21st century, at a time of so much intellectual and scientific development and, mostly, when universal human rights have been defined, we are still at grips with one ideology that wants all us to go back to the middle ages: Islam.
- Homosexuality is a crime punishable by death.
Stakelbeck on Terror - The Muslim Brotherhood in America (if the link is broken try here Part 1 and Part 2).
- The Sword of the Prophet: Islam; History, Theology, Impact on the World, by Srdja Trifkovic
- Lifting the Veil: The True Faces of Muhammad and Islam, by I.Q. Al Rassooli
- Why I Am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq
- The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion, by Robert Spencer
- The Life of Muhammad, by I. Ishaq
a. Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery, by M. A. Khan
- Islamic Imperialism: A History, by Efraim Karsh
- The Legacy of Jihad: Islamic Holy War and the Fate of Non-Muslims, by Andrew G.M.D. Bostom and Ibn Warraq
- The legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa, by John Allembellah Azumah
- Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500-1800 (Early Modern History), by Robert C. Davis
- Slavery in the Arab World, by Murray Gordon
- The Legacy of Islamic Antisemitism: From Sacred Texts to Solemn History, Andrew G. Bostom and Ibn Warraq
a. Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law, by Nonie Darwish
- The Dhimmi: Jews & Christians Under Islam by Bat Ye'or and David Maisel
- The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam: From Jihad to Dhimmitude : Seventh-Twentieth Century by Bat Ye'Or
- The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims by Robert Spencer
- Icon of Evil: Hitler's Mufti and the Rise of Radical Islam by David G. Dalin and John F. Rothmann
- Brother Tariq: The Doublespeak Of Tariq Ramadan, by Caroline Fourest
b. Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs, by Robert Spencer
c. While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within, by Bruce Bawer