- Women must cover themselves.
- Women worth less than men.
- Women’s inheritance: The share of the male shall be twice that of a female [Koran 4:176].
- A woman's testimony worth half of a man's testimony [Koran 2:282].
- Women are under the charge of men.
- Women cannot leave their house without the authorization of their father, husband or guardian. If they leave, they need the company of a man (relative).
- Women must be circumcised (have their clitoris cut out).
- Women can only marry a Muslim (men can marry infidel women).
- Women can only marry once (men can marry up to 4. Besides men can have sex with women "their right hand posses" [Koran 4:3] and can have temporary marriages = sex-on-demand)
- Women can be divorced by any reason. The husband only needs to say 3 times: “I divorce you.” (practice known as talaq); Women needs the permission of husband to divorce him.
- A divorced woman can only re-marry her husband she first marries another man and he divorces her. (unbelievable)
- Wives can be beaten.
- A wive can be raped by her husband (Fatwa 33597).
- In cases of adultery or rape, a woman needs the testimony of four men [Koran 24:11-20]. If she does not prove her innocence (even from the rape), she is stoned. (About adultery and rape) (Adultery is crime)
- Infidel women can be raped.
- Nov, 2011: A "scientific study" by Saudi Arabia's highest religious council in conjunction with a professor from King Fahd University claims that if women is allowed to drive there will be an increase in homosexuality, prostitution, pornography and divorce. The "study" concludes that within ten years there would be no virgin women in the Islamic kingdom (Mail).
Nov 2011: The Iranian government calls it the Family Protection Bill, but activists call it the “Anti-Family Protection Bill.” It would give men the right to take a second wife without the permission of the first, and it would enshrine a man’s right to have an unlimited number of temporary marriages, which can last from 10 minutes to 99 years. Those arrangements come from Shariah law and have always existed in Iran, but the Family Protection Bill would make them official (Fox News).
- Oct. 2007: AMJA cleric Main Khalid Al-Qudah approves a Muslim's request for Islamic validation of polygamy in another religious ruling (fatwa 2134). Polygamy, he wrote:
is permissible for different reasons, like:
1- The sexual energy of men is more than that of women in general. So, in some cases, one wife is not enough to fulfill the conjugal desire of her husband
2- Pregnancy and delivery negatively affect the shape and physical attraction that women have.
3- World wide, the percentage of females is always more than that of males, eventually, there must be a solution, either to permit adultery and prostitution, or to allow polygamy
4- One husband could take care of more than one wife at the same time; socially, financially, and even sexually as I mentioned above. However, the opposite is not right because of the physical and psychological capability that Allah the all mighty gave men.
- Women's body is all vagina: a woman's whole body, according to several hadiths, is awrah-the Arabic word for pudendum (the external genitals). It is natural that the sighting of awrah arouses men and creates an uncontrollable sexual urge.
- Oslo: all sexual assalts that result in rape committed by "non-westerners"
- In 2002, in Saudi Arabia, 15 schoolgirls died in a blazing fire when Saudi Police, part of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, beat the burning girls back into the building with a stick because they were not wearing the abaya. If any tried to help them they were warned that "it was sinful to approach" the young women (BBC).
- In 2004, an Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarf are "asking for rape." Apparently, he's not the only one thinking this way. "It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl," says Hamid. "The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries. (Copenhagen Post).
- In 2006, an Australian senior Muslim cleric speaking at the largest Mosque in Sydney, spoke in support of jailed Muslims accused of gang rape. He blamed the "immodest" women who "sway" with their bodies tempting the men: If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it...whose fault is it - the cats or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. (Mail Online).
- Canada: Sabbir Syed Islam was arrested under the charges of living off the avails of two street level prostitutes (StarPhoenix).
- UK: Pervert imam faces sentence over rape and sexual assault (Staffordshire)
- Spain: Researchers find that the risk of eating disorders and body dissatisfaction is significantly higher in Muslim teens as compared to Christian teens (Suite101).
- India: Muslim women have been banned from traveling more than 48 miles from their homes without being chaperoned by a male relative, according to a fatwa issued by one of Islam's leading universities (Telegraph).
- Bangladesh: "According to Islam, a woman can never be equal to man" (SifyNews).
- After being shot with paintball guns for wearing clothes deemed to be revealing, Chechen women are being forced to respect Islamic dress code by Kremlin-backed leader (Bloomberg).
- Hong Kong: Cathay cabin crew wants Riyadh layovers dropped for fear of sexual attacks (SCMP).
- Tunisia: German woman escapes Muslim husband via human traffickers (Spiegel)
- Wales: forced marriages, honor killings at record high (BBC).
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi in fresh crackdown on colourful female gowns (Emirates).
- Saudi Arabia: Consenting adults jump from roof to escape moral police (Emirates).
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi kills two men for denying marriage to their sister (Emirates).
- Pakistan: Fundamentalists Throw Grenade into Women's College (MCNews).
- UK: 7-Year-Old Girl Starved to Death as Punishment for Neglecting 'Islamic Duty' to Parents (DailyMail).
- Saudi Arabia: Former 13-Year-Old Saudi 'Bride' Now Abandoned at 30 (Emirates)
- (Sudan) Anti-Government Activist Gang-Raped (DefenceWeb).
- Chechan leader looks for 2nd wife - calls women 'Property' (Yahoo).
- UAE men can beat wives and children provided the beating does not leave marks (Huffingtonpost).
- Pakistani man marries twice in one day (BBC).
- Videos on Islamic Women's Rights
- Wife beating etiquette;
- Sex, wife beating, veil, brainwashing of children;
- Wife beating, more rules;
- Wife beating 101.