But under Islam Gays and lesbians have no rights (except the right to be killed). See for yourself:
- Holland: Gay Iman is a threat to Islam. He must die (RNW).
- France: French charity helps Muslim gays rejected by families (Spiegel).
- Holland Mar 2011: Gay flights attendants at Dutch airline KLM want to be excused from flying to Iran (Advocate).
- USA Sept/2009: A Muslim explains how homosexuals must be treated under Islamic Law (YouTube).
- Iran Oct/2009: On October 6, 2009, Rahim Mohammadi was executed in Tabriz, a city in northwest Iran, after being convicted of sexual abuse and rape during sexual relations between males (a homosexual act called Lavat). (IRQR)
- Iran: Hanging of homosexuals by moderate Muslims: In their final moments, gay Iranians Ayaz Marhoni and Mahmous Asgari are fitted with nooses at a death penalty spectacle (see figure).
- Pakistan: homosexuality has been a crime under Shariah Law in his native Pakistan since 1860. According to that country's penal code, enforced by Judge Usmani, Article 377 states: Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than two years nor more than ten years, and shall also be liable to fine. Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.